The Kansas Traditional Muzzleloading Association (KTMA) was formed in 2003 to fill a void
in Kansas Muzzleloading. The organization was formed at the grass roots level by the very
people that felt traditional muzzleloading was not being supported and recognized at a state
level. These Kansans organized and created the KTMA to preserve, protect and promote the
traditional heritage of muzzleloading.
The KTMA Annual State Rendezvous is the heart of the organization. The KTMA conducts
all the organizations business at the Annual State Rendezvous. It is here that each and every
member can join in the council meeting to decide on the organizations officers, directors, and
next years Booshway.
By joining the KTMA you can help us:
- Encourage the Traditional Aspect of Muzzleloading
- Promote the Safe use of Pre-1840 Style Firearms
- Promote Pre-1840 Rendezvous & Shooting Events
- Encourage Family & Youth Participation
- Support All Kansas Muzzleloading Clubs
- Welcome New shooters to muzzleloading
- Promote Traditional muzzleloading, hunting, & shooting issues at all levels.
|The KTMA is truly an organization by the people and for the people.
Copyright 2004, Kansas Traditional Muzzleloading Assoc. Inc., All rights reserved.
|Preserving the Past Promoting the Future Celebrating the Present